Information for passengers regarding the anti-COVID measures and rules at place in the airport.
1. Entry into the terminal of persons will be allowed only if they will be equipped with masks.
2. The Airport will make available an automated vending machine where people can buy masks or personal hand sanitizer.
3. Persons entering the terminal, both on departure and on arrival, will pass through the disinfection tunnel. These disinfection tunnels have been installed in accordance with Order No. 266 of the Ministry of Health, and the material used for disinfection is Hydrogen Peroxide diluted to 0.2% with water according to the recommendation and approval of the Public Health Institute.
4. At the moment of entering the terminal, the persons on departure and arrival will be subjected to body temperature measurement, and any person whose body temperature is higher than 37.5°C shall be interviewed by the company doctor and shall be referred on a case by case basis.
5. During their stay in the terminal, people should respect the signage, maintain social distance, and use the waiting chairs at the terminal according to the respective signage.
6. The movement flow in the terminal is one-way, the entrance to the terminal is allowed only at the entrance 3 located in the front area of the terminal and the exit from the terminal is allowed at the side gate facing the parking lot.
7. As regarding personal hygiene care, hand sanitizers have been placed at the entrance of the terminal, at the entrance of the security channel, as well as in the arrivals at the baggage reclaim area.
8. For the safety of passengers and staff, the airport has doubled the interval of cleaning and disinfection of the premises inside the terminal.
9. Food and Beverage business units in the terminal are currently closed, but in order to ensure continuity in provision of these services, the airport has set up automated systems that offer hot and cold drinks, as well as snacks.
10. At the terminal, continue to remain open at limited operating hours, the CONAD market, which is located in the area near the check-in counters, and the DUTY FREE located in the departure area.
11. The ForEx Service from BKT, in the departures and arrivals area, operates on reduced hours.